Sunday 2 May 2010

Game night!

On Saturday J was having is friends over for dinner. And because it was a “boys only” thing, I was gently kicked out of the flat. And it was fantastic! I went over M’s place for a game night! Love it! I am really addicted to games and that’s why I never play for money. M, M’s boyfriend and me went through the night with a very nice conversation, laughs, board games, cocktails, beer and wine. I got so drunk! OMG I am really getting old. When do I convince myself this alcoholic life is not for me anymore? Really, hangover the next day is a killer, but the fun I had in the night was priceless!

1 comment:

  1. I never thought that in my post-mother life I would say this - but I was all day with an headacke and it was worth it!! What a great evening. I guess we should thank J. too! :)

    ReplyDelete